Talent Acquisition at Recruitment Firm
Views:480 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Consumer Insights Lead - Retail Finance Group (8-12 yrs)
Purpose of Job:
We are looking for a seasoned consumer researcher who can roll up their sleeves and dig deep into our consumers lives (lead by example), and drive a consumer centric culture in the organization.
The incumbent would need to uncover insights about the people we serve (consumers, customers, partners, employees) - and be able to dig deep into their lives as a broad spectrum and funnel it down to innovative, actionable and outstanding customer experiences. We are looking for someone who has experience with a variety of research methods and a proven track record for uncovering insights. The role holder will have an impact on the business executing precise, need based products, services and customer experiences.-
The researcher will work collaboratively with other stakeholders to help drive the vision for increasing engagement among people. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of different market research methodologies, past experience with and the ability to introduce new approaches when appropriate as well as source expertise when required.
- 8+ years of post-qualification experience in Consumer Insights, marketing and research.
- Should have handled agency relationships, and must be well networked in the marketing research ecosystem.
- CPG Industry exposure is a must - FMCG, Consumer Goods, Automotive etc.
- Drive and manage the consumer insights desk - propagate an always-on engagement program with the people we serve.
- Develop a ground up repository of insights that the various stakeholders - business, product, tech etc can dip into while developing their suite of products and services for the company.
- Collaborate, consult and project manage wherever specific research instruments are needed for answering business questions about people, markets etc.
- Excellence in consumer insights, analytics, segmentation and market research with the backdrop of deep understanding of the business and company objectives.
- Best practice consumer insights activities and supporting business decisions are based on consumer objectives.
- Work with the leadership, product and marketing teams for the market/consumer research projects and develop the insights strategy and plans.
- Design and conducting of all primary consumer research/insights for specific business Brands.
- Provide market and customer insights to support the marketing team with recommendations based on primary and secondary market research studies.
- Go-to-market and other projects with a focus on the scope of the market, segmentation and consumer segmentation portraits. This support includes the statistical analyses of already available as well as newly generated data
- Delivering clear key findings and recommendations.
- Development of new product planning by partnering with relevant teams on future plans and projects based on consumer data and insights.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.