Consumer Insights Lead - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Consumer Insights Lead - FMCG
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Consumer Insights Lead - FMCG - Delhi NCR
Job Type : Contract
Job Description : This role involves leading insights for the category and channel and working alongside the marketing team & agencies to identify new opportunities and build strategy.
Client Details : Our client is a globally renowned name in the FMCG Industry. They are market leaders in their domain and are growing rapidly in their category. They are looking for a Consumer Insights Lead.
The key responsibilities of the role are :
- Development of creative strategy insights in support of business and creative brief
- Development of innovation opportunity identification, concept development and assessment
- Develop product and packaging development, early and late stage consumer co-creation, evaluation, and testing.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to support package design, design guidance and standards
- Collaborate with marketing to understand and incorporate category consumer and consumption insights
- Perform ad hoc research for global campaigns and innovation projects
A successful candidate is someone with :
- 10-15 years of experience in the consumer goods Industry
- Experience in Consumer Insights, market research and data analytics
- Good communication skills and ability to deal with senior stakeholders
Job Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a high energy team and work on global brands. This is also an excellent opportunity in terms of career progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ujjwal Singh on +91 124 452 5432
Contact - Ujjwal Singh - +91 124 452 5432
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.