Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2780 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Consumer Brand Planning Manager - AlcoBev (3-10 yrs)
Consumer Brand Planning Manager - AlcoBev - Only Female
We are at present having a senior position as Consumer Brand Planning Manager - Senior Manager for a leading ALCOBEV company for BANGALORE location.
We are only looking for female candidates for this position
Position Name: Consumer Brand Planning Manager - Senior Manager
Reports to: General Manager
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
Qualification: MBA with specialization in Marketing (tier I/ II institute )
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The purpose of the role is to partner with the marketing team in identifying the right growth segments (Market & Trade Insights), making company brands & innovations more appealing to consumers (Consumer Insights) and thereby enabling brand planning & decision making
Experience: 4-7 Years of experience with at least 4 years of solid primary marketing research experience (client or agency) in consumer research
Knowledge & skills: '
- Experience with a wide variety of primary research methodologies in both qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Extensive experience across product categories, specifically CPG (consumer packaged goods)
- Ability to apply statistical and other multivariate analyses
- Proficient with MS Office and statistical packages such as SPSS
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking and presenting
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
Planning & Insights Generation:
- Responsible for jointly developing the strategy for new and existing businesses and innovations along with the brand teams
- Deliver true consumer insight by using both primary and secondary research
- Define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to drive insights
- Act as a bridge between smart strategic thinking and great creative solutions
- Keep abreast of developments within the client's industry and pass on this knowledge to the rest of the team
- Contribute to ongoing thought leadership initiatives based on consumer insights skills
Market research :
- Develop a deep understanding of consumers, trade and markets in India across categories, and be the consumer insights and knowledge champion
- Define the data needs with input from stakeholders and then work closely with the brand teams as well as with the suppliers on ensuring high quality deliverables, reporting and analysis
- Display strong focus and involvement in understanding business and brand objectives and working with brand teams to develop and manage learning plans to best meet them.
- Provide data, to prepare and support brand plans made annually, and to evaluate the effectiveness of the market intervention strategies
- Identify areas for research and manage all market research initiatives, both qualitative and quantitative keeping in mind time and budget
- Identify suitable research agencies, oversee the research activities, collate field data, define logical cuts and check the sanity of the information provided
- Responsible for planning different aspects of research function such as consulting with marketing teams to understand research issues, solicit bids from research agencies, select and manage research agencies
- Develop questionnaires, analyse and interpret data collected, develop presentations and make recommendations based on findings of the research
- Contribute to the development and application of Best Practices for Consumer and Market Insights within company
Execution of research projects :
- Develop strong relationships with global and regional external research suppliers to ensure superior service and quality
- Conduct regular market research activities to gauge the pulse of the industry and be up to date with latest trends in consumer preferences and competitor strategy
- Conduct regular market assessment exercises to represent market data/activities (own product v/s the competitor)
- Undertake strategic research activities for spotting global and macro-economic trends in spirits industry. Provide strategic feedback like competitor movement, emerging trends, changing consumer preferences to the respective brand head based on market analysis.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with external research agencies and consultants to ensure the organization receives excellent standards of service.
- Provide deep dive assessments of market focused topics as needed to support internal brands
- Provide high priority industry impact assessments in collaboration with key business unit leaders
- Develop - knowledge- modules on a regular basis based upon research done on a brand/ segment/ category
- Weekly report to Head of Marketing and Category Head on the research assignments handled and status