Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:1264 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Consulting Role - Supply Chain - Sourcing & Procurement Domain (8-15 yrs)
Job opening for Consulting role in Supply chain - Sourcing or procurement domain.
Min exp: 8-15 yrs
MBA from Tier1/2 college is preferred.
Location : Only Pune
S&P Benchmarking :
- External / Internal Benchmarks. Research and understand external benchmarks (CAPS, Hackett, APQC etc.).
- Understand client needs, develop benchmark framework, and drive efforts to collate benchmark data across global engagements, analyse and provide insights on trends, best in class practice, evaluate potential improvements in process by comparing with internal/external benchmark data.
- Publish Benchmark reports to stakeholders - Delivery, Practice and Solution Design.
- Support development of S&P solutions with innovative ideas by close coordination with Solution Design team.
- Develop S&P Business value delivery framework / articulation and drive effective adoption across Solution design, Delivery and Sales team.
- Drive Domain Training & Category council objectives by collaborating with Category Leads, Delivery teams and diverse team of Category Experts.
- Manage stakeholder expectations from Solution Design, Services delivery, Practice through PDCA (plan-do-check-act) approach
- Research and bring out best practices based frameworks, approaches for Sourcing as well as Procurement streams.
- Research market & Identify new technology solutions and support development of market differentiated solution along with Solution design team.
- Calculate sourcing, transaction and compliance level savings based on benchmarks and guidance from experts within the team
- Create and collate case studies from existing S&P operations, write S&P centric POVs, Blogs and support other promotional channels to generate market visibility
- Take up short term on-site projects as a consultant as and when required
- Any other CoE activities like - Creation & publication of Newsletters, support analyst firms RFI response and survey requirements, maintaining the Knowledge Management Portal, CoE Cloud, Domain training, Practice Ambassador Program etc.