Director at Sankofa Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2983 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:461
Consulting Role - Sourcing & Procurement - Big4 Consulting Firm (3-13 yrs)
Consulting Assignment in Sourcing & Procurement - 1 year duration with a Big 4 Consulting firm (3-13 yrs)
One of the Big4 is looking for people to join them on "Fixed Term Employment".
The person will work with Consulting team on various consulting assignments. The fixed term consulting assignment duration will be for12 months to start with depending on candidate profile and can extend basis performance of the candidate
For the period of contract person will be on payroll of the Big4 firm as a fixed term employee
Depending on the experience of candidate ( 3 yrs to 13 yrs), appropriate fitment on level & compensation can be done as there are multiple positions open
1. Experience in sourcing & procurement
2. Experience of Vendor evaluation, Contracting and Negotiation on IT and/or Process Outsourcing contracts in must
3. Since it will be remote working role, location of candidate is not important
- Provide inputs to negotiating positions and negotiation strategy for geographies
- Support in negotiation as required to get commercially acceptable, agreed contracts
- Provide benchmarks and support as necessary for the various regions in global outsourcing program during the engagement
- Review of the current contracts of suppliers relevant to the services lines and evaluate opportunities to integrate with the new contracts
- Review contract structure and documents (e.g. SoWs, Service Levels, Pricing, Transition, Transformation, technology, HR, etc.)
- SOW validations (retained vs outsourced organization design, validations of dependencies, RACI, leading discussions with service provides - across partners, across sub supplements
- Setting up performance review for contractual KPIs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.