Partner at ProEdge Services
Views:1918 Applications:570 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:454
Consulting Role - IT Corporate Strategy - Financial Research Practice (1-4 yrs)
- Our client is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, they counsels organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals.
- Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services, it helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services, outsourcing and blended model strategies. They serve users of global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories.
Job Brief :
- Part of the Financial research practice which includes flagship offerings like Executive Insights TM Program which provides strategic insights to CXOs within IT services (ITS) and business process service (BPS) provider organizations.
- The practice also owns firm's proprietary financial analysis of service providers, which provides the foundation for many external and internal research actives and deliverables.
- Looking for a highly motivated and disciplined individual with the capability to work in a dynamic, cross-border environment.
- The candidate would be expected to consistently produce and orchestrate original research and themes (in both ITS and BPS) which will feed into our regular executive level conversations and form basis for our ongoing research.
- The candidate must also be able to hold a view on financial performance of ITS/BPS services companies.
- The candidate will need to be adept in writing and presenting analyses and conclusions aimed at senior executives within and outside Everest Group.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree; MBA required (preferably from Tier-1 B-School)
- 1 to 3 years post-MBA work experience in technology/advisory/research/outsourcing strategy environment. Keen interest in technology and technology industry is strongly preferred
- History of excellence in academics, personal and vocational achievements
- Experience in the technology sector is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capability, and high levels of intellectual curiosity
- Strong oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
Job Responsibilities :
- Identify areas of research based on industry direction and client needs. The key here is to identify the - so what- of any analysis and filter only the takeaways which matter
- Problem solve and structure work to manage deliverables and timelines
- Lead medium sized custom research engagements
- Track macro and micro events relevant to ITS and BPS industries and present crisp and concise analysis on their impacts on service providers
- Cater to on-demand requests around data and analysis by clients or senior executives within organization. This can involve creating analysis decks and excel as well as presenting the analysis personally / over a call to clients or internal senior stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders, at various levels, within the organization
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple internal teams to build and strengthen research
- Generate ideas to improve overall research of the team as well as day to day operations
Location : Bangalore