Consulting - Healthcare Delivery - IIT/IIM (2-4 yrs)
We are a management consulting firm focused on Healthcare Delivery. Founded by ex-McKinsey consultants about 3 years back - we are now looking to add 'Consultants' in our team.
1. IIT/IIM Grads with 2 years of management consulting experience (any sector would do, provided you are keen to spend the next 5 years minimum in the healthcare domain)
2. MBBS/BDS/MHA grads who have had 2-4 years of Business Research/Equity Research or Consulting experience. We will test your domain knowledge in addition to standard analyst level skills.
3. B Pharma/Other graduates with about 4 years experience in Healthcare/Pharma business
4. Managers from top Hospital Chains: Max, Medanta, Fortis, Apollo etc who have spent atleast 5 years or more establishing or running the clinical/patient processes
1. Standard management consulting profile with a wide variety of projects ranging from
New Market Entries
New Geographic Launches
2. In a small firm you will be expected to own up much more than just your projects, to that extent - building processes for making us a better outfit etc
Whats on Offer:
Competitive salary, accelerated path to Partnership, work-life balance and truly fun-filled environment that promises camaraderie, mutual bonding and excellent professional growth.
Contact: Send your profiles to email@example.com --- with details of your CTC and Notice Period and a short note on why you wish to join a consulting firm in this area.
Given the volumes, we will not consider any interest without the above mentioned details. Your candidature will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.