Consulting - Governance Services (7-15 yrs)
Consulting - Governance Services
Governance Services – Conceptual Design, Detail Design and Transition Manager
- The Governance Services (GS) Conceptual Design, Detail Design and Transition Manager provides the subject matter expertise to design and implement GS engagements. Supports sales activity, performs staffing and financial modeling, participates in contract negotiations, then performs the design and transition activities to implement the GS solution.
- Trains, then supports the service delivery teams, both onsite, onshore and offshore (Governance Services India) to deliver GS managed services.
- Adapts standard Governance Services processes for the client environment, and then trains, client and Service Provider resources in their roles.
- Specifies changes to the standard Governance Services System tool (GSS) for each client environment, working with the Governance Services GSS team, participates in testing and implementation of changes then ensures that client resources are trained.
- Develops and utilizes Intellectual Property for reference and reuse purposes throughout GS engagement. Responsible to meet revenue targets and goals..
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Qualifications .
- 7-15 years recent experience with consulting engagements or with a large consulting firm or specialty practice related to the outsourcing industry, or with a client in a relevant position.
- Experience focused on transformation aspects including shared services, operational improvement and outsourcing/offshoring.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience (3+ years) in contract and/or financial management of global outsourced Services and Service Providers.
- Proven knowledge and experience in sourcing contract and/or financial management (5+ years).
- An understanding of global corporate contract and/or financial practices and goals - including drivers of process costs, ability to work with Service Providers to ensure effective commercial solutions and relationships, and agreed upon service level agreements.
- Business development and sales experience including prospecting, lead qualification, proposal writing, sales calls and sales support.
- Practice development experience, including sales and marketing collateral development, IP development and solution development.
- Delivery management experience, including managing teams at all project phases, successful client relationship management and multi-project oversight.
- Team development and management experience, including recruiting, relationship management, mentoring and utilization management.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management including senior leaders.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a technical or scientific field
- MBA or other advanced degree(s) desirable
Travel - 75% - 100% required.
- Demonstrates proficiency with MS-Office suite of software applications and tools, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project, MS-Outlook.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides sales support to the GS sales and marketing team, and runs workshops and demonstrations as needed.
- Designs GS solutions based on client requirements and GS standard offerings.
- Gains an understanding of client’s current situation and environment by gathering needed information and using appropriate frameworks and models in the development of governance solutions.
- Expert ability in the use of GS staffing and financial models.
- Draws up contracts between GS and clients, including Statements of Work, Financial Provisions, and Service Levels.
- Utilizes GS intellectual property (plans and tools) to develop client solutions and manage implementation/transition projects.
- Assists in recruiting activities by identifying and interviewing candidates as well as informal mentoring and coaching of current staff.
- Develops new operations staff and GSI (India staff) to perform in accordance with the client contract.
- Implements and adapts GS processes and tools, where expert knowledge is required.
- Operates effectively with clients, as well as onsite, offsite and offshore teams.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.