Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:1001 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Consultant - Wealth Management - Broking/Investment Sector - Contractual Role - IIM/ISB/FMS (2-8 yrs)
We match clients to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects. We're working with some of the largest financial services, PE and Consulting brands globally.
One of our clients, a global strategy consulting firm, is looking to hire a Consultant with wealth management/broking/investment operations experience to join their consulting practice and support on an engagement for an NBFC in India.
Below summarises the functions the consultant will be required to perform :
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
- Manage overall project while working with rest of the team (including Partners)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Key skills and experience required :
- 2-6 years of work experience
- Domain knowledge in Broking, Wealth management or investment product distribution.
- Previous consulting experience preferred but candidates from a strategy background in banking will also be considered
- MBA from a top tier institute is mandatory (IIM/ISB/FMS)
- This position is based out of Chennai but can be executed remotely for the interim. The role will be on an 6-month contract that can be extended by another 3 months.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.