Recruitment Executive at Conjugate Consulting & Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:772 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant & VP - Digital Marketing & Public Relations - FinTech (5-15 yrs)
Reporting to the President, this is a newly created position for a marketing professional to take a lead role in execution the company's US marketing strategy, with go-to-market strategies for new products and market areas with investment banks.
As their first marketing professional in the USA working closely with the sales team this means taking the marketing plan from the strategic business drivers, problems, positioning, solution messaging and value propositions, through to tactical operations collateral, events, campaigns, demand & lead generation, PR etc.
As this is the lead marketing role for the USA, there is a great opportunity for this person to develop the role and 'make it their own' and also be involved in international initiatives.
Appropriate candidates will have the following experience and characteristics:
- Experience in a B2B marketing role working for a fintech / financial technology, research or data provider to the financial services industry.
A good all round mix of product, content, digital and communications marketing experience would be ideal.
- Creative writing and positioning skills to conceptualise marketing communications.
- Experience of building demand / lead generation activities which develops and nurtures sales pipelines.
- The ability to take this company's key messages and bring them to different target personas through various campaigns i.e. social media, email, webinars, podcasts, trade events, press, whitepapers etc.
- The personal motivation and ability to contribute to a dynamic and high growth entrepreneurial team culture.
- The ability to pick up solutions which are new and unique in the market.
- Professional marketing qualifications would be an advantage. Great career opportunity for a high calibre marketing professional to join a high growth fintech start-up, working closely with the senior management team to develop and execute the company's marketing strategy.
This person can certainly 'make the role their own', 'have impact', and reap both the professional and personal rewards that come with such a high growth fintech opportunity that clearly recognises the true value of marketing to their future success.