VP - Talent Aquisition at Peepal Consulting
Views:38 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Consultant - US Tax - Accounting Firm (5-10 yrs)
Opportunity for US Tax Consultants , Bangalore
Position: Tax A.M
Skills : 1065 Forms
Client is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in today's modern business landscape. Empowers clients and our professional staff with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management and operational needs. As a US nationally ranked Top 25 firm, is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
Client is made up of a brilliant team of tax specialists that work to ensure tax reporting obligations are met in an accurate and timely manner and minimize or defer the payment of taxes. Their comprehensive understanding of international, US federal, state, and local regulations, counting our affiliation with HLB international, allows them to help develop economical tax strategies anywhere. Their services include Business, Individual, State & Local tax, R&D Tax Credit, as well as International and Private Client services
Brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our strength. It has become synonymous with teamwork and client service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day, easy to work with a sense of purpose and caring for their co-workers and whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a position of strength.
How you will spend your time:
- Manage aligned office/Niche for workflow, collaboration, work opportunities and continuity of relationship.
- Leverage work opportunities for India team by creating confidence with US team.
- Lead the weekly/bi-monthly calls with US schedulers or other professionals and build rapport.
- Preparation of complex partnership returns including complex Corporation and S-Corp returns.
- Detail review of partnership and Corporation book to tax reconciliation & tax returns of both federal & state jurisdiction prepared by Staff/Senior.
- Identify potential adjustments due to tax law changes and reflect on workpapers and returns.
- Support staff in resolving tax issues identified and complete tax returns within set deadlines.
- Know international filing requirements and able to review international forms.
- Train existing/new joiners on tax concepts & technology and share timely feedback for each of the project reviewed.
- Create/provide an opportunity for self and teams to develop secondary and cross skills.
- Supervise kick-off & regular connects with US counterparts by teams and intervene in budget conflicts.
- Advance knowledge of efile validation of returns and connect Go support for complex diagnostics clearing.
- Manage and coach aligned professionals for their career path.
- Responsible for quality & turnaround of returns for aligned office/niche.
- Provide regular feedback and keep motivating team during Tax seasons.
- Maintain good correspondence with US point of contacts for seamless process flow and regularly touch-base with scheduler to keep team occupied and share returns status.
- Assist in hiring and interview screening process as and when need arise to place potential candidates.
- Performance review of aligned professionals and provide clear career path for them to grow.
- Provide construction feedback along with potential opportunities from improvements and growth.
Education : CA,CA-Inter,MBA Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.