Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:549 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Consultant - Treasury - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Looking for candidates for consulting opportunity in the Middle East
Responsibilities : Investment Management, Post Investment fee activities, Audit engagement activities, Investment process and investment reviews.
Candidates Experience :
- Candidates from Treasury space from banks Front, mid and back office can apply.
- Candidates with strong Audit and risk experience will be preferred.
- Wealth and Investment experience from Consulting and Asset Management companies would also be preferred.
- Engages in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Maintains current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Works closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Uses complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Makes decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients
- Meets with an investment team, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
- Takes on high levels of responsibility on behalf of financial institutions, corporate clients, investment organisations, and insurance companies
- Develops relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings
- Specialises in a particular field or industry to aspire to achieve expert level knowledge
Salary offered: 8-15LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.