Senior Customer Relationship Manager at Talent Integrators
Views:590 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Consultant - Transformations - Manufacturing - Contractual Role - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI (10-20 yrs)
This is a one year fixed term contract for a 4 decades old reputed firm in Manufacturing & Sales Organization.
- To help them define future business goals and determine how to achieve those goals effectively.
- To evaluate the operations and how effective the current structures, interedpendencies and style of functioning has been at meeting their goals.
- To identify aspects of the company's operations that need to change in order to improve the company's performance.
- To address specific issues by implementing corrective strategies
- To own the outcome of strategies, plans etc by directly getting involved in the implementations.
Ideal Profile -
- The concerned person should have handled improvement projects in one or all the areas of productivity, cost reduction, process improvement, Sales improvement, Customer orientation and promoting excellence.
- The person will work closely with the Senior Management team of the Organization and will be required to be stationed at their office.
- Only those candidates, who are willing to work on a full time assignment (5.5 days a week), needs to apply.
Qualification - Premium School Management Graduates / IITs