HR Recruiter at Select Source International Pvt. Ltd.
Views:217 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Consultant - Transfer Pricing - CA/CFA (0-2 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Transfer pricing compliance and advisory reports, undertaking benchmarking analysis on licensed databases, business proposals, articles on legal / technical matters, legal submissions, etc.
- Assisting Transfer Pricing managers in the advisory services
- Participating in advanced pricing agreements (APAs)
- Working on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues
- Advising foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations in the region
- Drafting proposals for engagements and respecting the expectations of our clients with respect of review
- Qualified CA / CFA / MBA / M. Com
- 0-2 years of experience
- Good analytical skills and objective driven attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual, team player and open to learn new benchmarking databases
- Ability to understand and analyse financial statements of Indian and Foreign companies
- Ability to read, interpret and analyse Income Tax laws and Global transfer pricing guidelines
- Strong command over document standards to prepare Transfer pricing compliance and advisory reports, business proposals, articles on legal / technical matters, legal submissions, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.