Consultant at Iris HigherGround
Views:4286 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Consultant - Telecom Network Sector - Consulting Firm (4-9 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Project Delivery: Work in teams to deliver projects for global clients, and be responsible, with minimal supervision, for:
- Independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment. Be able to independently question the customer, when required
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews and workshops
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements - thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
- Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders.
- Engage all the stakeholders as a virtual team (Customer, Development and Accounts team, Product manager, operations) for product launches.
- Propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing platforms against industry benchmarks.
Business Development: Support efforts of the global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the CMT practice
Industry Expertise: Provide industry expertise in telecommunications
Desired Candidate Profile:
Specific experiences will include:
- Candidate should have 4-9 years experience of working with management consulting firms in the telecom networks domain or should have telecom networks experience prior to working in MC firms
- Telecom networks and telco industry background experience and knowledge of OSS processes like network planning, architecture, network operations, deployments for B2B & B2C business
- Shall have good knowledge for digital, analytical, automation use cases for the network planning, operations, deployments, etc.
- Direct onsite experience (i.e. the experience of facing clients inside client offices in India or abroad) is mandatory. Please note we are looking for client-facing soft skills and will not give weight age to electronic interactions
- Consulting experience along with the following skills:
- Knowledge of wired & wireless technologies, access technologies (3G, LTE,5G), standards and protocols, routing & switching
- IoT, M2M, SDN, NFV - understanding of network architecture, key market players and telecom ecosystem
- Network planning & optimization across RF, access, core
- Knowledge of tools like NetSim, OPNET is good to have
- Coverage and capacity planning, CAPEX & OPEX planning, investment planning, etc.
- NOC, SOC, Field force & workforce management/operations
- Network audits and assessments, benchmarking & KPI definition
- Understanding of network automation solutions based on best practices and model-driven approach
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to global clients is preferred
- B2B Network Digitization, NOC/SOC digitization
- Network Process Digitization - Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling,
- Exposure to key tools (Netcool, Remedy etc)
- Preferable working knowledge of RPA / AI/ML
- CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, BPMN, eTOM, SID, TAM or similar is good to have. eTOM certification is highly desirable.
- Comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the - C- level executives in a range of environments
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment
- Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
- Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
- Be flexible, and have a good team approach
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.