Consultant - Technology Strategy/Cloud Consulting - Health/Life Sciences/Pharma - Big4 (1-5 yrs)
Our Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities that will allow us to architect integrated programs that transform our clients- businesses, including Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Technology Strategy & Insights, Enterprise Model Design, Enterprise Cloud Strategy and Business Transformation.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value
HCLS Strategy - Pharma R&D Consultant:
- Strong understanding of Pharma R&D processes and value chain
- Experience working on projects related to Portfolio Management, Clinical data and Safety Reporting
- Project Management experience on technology projects for R&D such as system implementation/upgrades, integration, data strategy and cloud-enablement
- Experience working on core R&D platforms and solutions such as Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Quality Management Systems (QMS) such as Trackwise, Veeva Vault, Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS), Clinical Data Platforms (Medidata Rave, Informatica) and/or Safety Systems (Argus)
- Any industry standard certifications in the Quality/GxP Domain or technology certifications for platforms
- Strong understanding of GxP compliance requirements, clinical and safety requirements and data standards
- Experience with projects related to management of clinical trial operations and/or regulatory reporting for development
- Knowledge of pre-clinical research/drug discovery or translational medicine will be preferred
Core Consulting Skills (similar across industry verticals) -
- Good understanding about IT processes, leading digital technologies and cloud ecosystem
- Clear and concise communication - conduct client interviews, participate in workshops/trainings and present recommendations.
- Good client presence - interact and build relationships with clients and other team members
- Analytical thinking - ability to perform detailed, quantitative analysis and research (primary and secondary). Synthesize and present insights and recommendations from data.
- Logical structuring - structured approach to problem solving and ability to perform root cause analysis of client problems
- Deadline-oriented and quality focused - develop and own development of deliverables. own and manage specific work-thread, develop plans for components of engagement, manage and mentor junior resources
- Collaboration - Be able to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels. Be able to prioritize tasks, manage change in scope, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Network - ability to chart one's own career and build networks within the organization
- MBA, MS, M. Tech or PhD from a tier - I / premier school in India or abroad.
- 2+ years of relevant experience (post Masters)
- Consistent top performer over last 2 performance cycles
- Active H1B visa from previous employer or Green Card holders will be preferred