Consultant - Talent & Career Management Workforce Solutions (5-7 yrs)
Consultant is to create a sustainable future for our client, with responsibility of delivery, relationship management, business development, and contribution to new product development. The position reports into a Program Manager/AVP/VP, who is expected to provide conceptual clarity of an engagement with defined deliverable to the incumbent, help the job holder to understand the impact of the engagement from overall business perspective and increase product knowledge.
- Our client is the global leader in talent and career management workforce solutions; and global leader in employment services. We design and deliver solutions to align talent strategy to business strategy. Our solutions are focused across the following five practice areas viz. Talent Assessment, Leader Development, Organizational Effectiveness, Employee Engagement and Workforce Transition & Outplacement.
The job holder is responsible for implementation and execution of project deliverable within specified time frames at the ground level under the supervision of the Project Manager. The job holder is expected to work on client delivery, keeping in mind the quality of deliverable required as well as the timelines to be adhered to. The job holder is expected to undertake stretch targets and deliver on them while simultaneously displaying the abilities to learn on the job and work effectively in a team.
S/he is required to constantly interact with people from across the client organization during the delivery of projects and liaison with other agencies like travel services and printers, stationers etc, for logistical requirements.
Some of the key expectations from the Consultant are as follows:
1. Execute and deliver projects and ensure quality of projects in terms of timelines, deliverable, and logistics [60%]
2. To identify and pursue new opportunities with new or existing clients for lead generation [15%]
3. To assist in developing winning business proposals for prospective clients after understanding the context, doing back end research and taking inputs from seniors [15%]
4. Adherence to internal processes & contributes to internal activities [10%]
- Must be from a consulting background
- Client Delivery - Ensuring impeccable services to clients in a timely, qualitative and innovative way through proper planning of resources
- 5 -7 years of experience Talent Assessment, Leader Development, Organizational Effectiveness, Employee Engagement and Workforce Transition & Outplacement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.