AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:2585 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Consultant - Supply Chain Management Domain - Metal/Steel Industry (12-25 yrs)
- Role is a high end Individual contributor providing consulting support for complex clients from large industry like steel, metal, mining, alloy etc
- Understand and build client relation, requirement gathering, ensuring the delivery is according SLAs, KPIs etc
- Provide solutioning support, effective solutions in a complex environment, build SCM capability.
- Demonstrate effective leadership, excellence of Supply Chain Best of the Breed technology and grow the practice efficiently
- Showcase Increase of revenue of Supply Chain Management practice, account mining and Farming etc
- Identify gaps, area of Improvement and provide Transformation support
- Responding to RFPs and RFis in any new deal acquisition and being instrumental for adding new logos in the SCM domain
- Responsible for Leading the implementation of strategic projects within client's Business Funtion functions.
- Responsible to develop the go to market solution of Supply Chain Planning function and work with sales team to take the solution ahead.
- Accountable to ensure the quality execution in the delivery of a product/service/solution to drive satisfaction in the Customer Partner Experience.
- Providing end-to-end management of multiple projects from conceptualization and visualization to technology mapping and final execution of the projects.
- Delivering and implementing the project as per the scheduled deadlines; extending post-implementation and maintenance support to the technical team and client.
- Responsible for analysis of data, events and activities to evaluate systems and initiate changes to address system inefficiencies. Assist in redesigning systems to meet customer needs while considering the cost and market opportunities.
Candidate expectations :
Bachelors or Master Degree in Metallurgy or MBA/PGDBM in Operations Management
- Strong 12-15 years of experience in Metal/Steel industry with exposure to functions like - Procurement, Production/Shop Floor Planning, Materials Planning or Production Planning & Control, Sales, Distribution and Customer Service
- Strong knowledge of quality management practices in metals and mining industry.
- Six Sigma Black belt or Green belt certified is preferred
- Ability to use data and data analytics tools to infer business insights and drive business process improvement initiatives.
- Professional Certifications From APICS, CILT etc. are preferred
- SAP Experience in using modules like PP, MM, SD, CRM & APO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.