HR Recruiter at Black Turtle
Views:5927 Applications:941 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:478
Consultant - Strategy/Research (2-6 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
We are recruiting for a Consultant in the team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of a team to deliver commercial, market and operational reviews, strategic studies, and business plan reviews.
- Design and execute commercial analysis e.g. market sizing, market driver analysis, business model analysis, competitive benchmarking, etc.
- Design and execute financial analysis (including high level modelling capability) to support development of strategic insights.
- Conceive and Undertake primary and secondary research to help clients assess the impact of change in market dynamics on their organisations.
- Develop business cases and business plans underpinned by robust financial analysis in support of strategic initiatives.
- Lead work-stream and analysis on engagements and take responsibility for small teams when required.
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables.
- Take responsibility for the development and coaching of junior team members
- Actively build and manage the relationship and interface with international Strategy and other transactions and restructuring professionals
- Be involved in business development activity, supporting on the development of proposals and sector insight material
- Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.