HR Recruiter at Black Turtle
Views:1966 Applications:454 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
Consultant - Strategy/Research (2-6 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
We are recruiting for a Consultant in the team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of a team to deliver commercial, market and operational reviews, strategic studies, and business plan reviews.
- Design and execute commercial analysis e.g. market sizing, market driver analysis, business model analysis, competitive benchmarking, etc.
- Design and execute financial analysis (including high level modelling capability) to support development of strategic insights.
- Conceive and Undertake primary and secondary research to help clients assess the impact of change in market dynamics on their organisations.
- Develop business cases and business plans underpinned by robust financial analysis in support of strategic initiatives.
- Lead work-stream and analysis on engagements and take responsibility for small teams when required.
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables.
- Take responsibility for the development and coaching of junior team members
- Actively build and manage the relationship and interface with international Strategy and other transactions and restructuring professionals
- Be involved in business development activity, supporting on the development of proposals and sector insight material
- Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development