Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1685 Applications:540 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Consultant - Strategy & Project Management - Tech Services (1-3 yrs)
Our client is one of the growing technology and tech-enabled services company with operations across the globe. As part of global operations, they are actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Global Strategy and Project Management team to help and ensure their large and complex strategic projects are being run and managed effectively.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the rollout of products for new, large, and complex enterprise clients
- Executing strategic internal projects driving operational improvement, growth, and other internal goals
- Creating and coordinating complicated project plans that stay within scope and budget
- Overseeing the creation of deliverables for multiple projects across a distributed, cross-functional team both internally and with clients
- Problem solving and managing risks pre-emptively, while using metrics to drive projects forward
- Being able to operate independently, develop and execute new ideas and strategies
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience in Project Management with a background in finance or technology.
- Individual must be an organized, process-oriented problem-solver who can multi-task and manage competing interests.
- Strong communication and influencing skills required to be successful in this role.
- Proficiency with process governance and experience in delivering successful client solutions is a must, and experience in data modeling is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of success in a similar role
- Strong inter-personal skills and evidence of working across teams and geographies to produce timely and accurate output
Please contact Punit Somaiya on 022 42369770 or apply