Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:6305 Applications:659 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Consultant - Strategy & Project Management - Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Consultant - Strategy & Project Management
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Managing the rollout of products for new, large, and complex enterprise clients
- Executing strategic internal projects driving operational improvement, growth, and other internal goals
- Creating and coordinating complicated project plans that stay within scope and budget
- Building and maintaining relationships, and creating trust with internal and external stakeholders
- 2 plus years of experience into driving end to end strategic consulting projects.
- Knowledge into Finance or Technology industry.
- A bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, or finance/economics, is required and an MBA is highly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.