Research Associate at Antal International
Views:2925 Applications:543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Consultant - Strategy & PMO - Pharma Sector - Global Management Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-12 yrs)
About the Practice:
Strategy and Planning:
- It encompasses products ranging from Cost/ Complexity Transformation to Operations Improvement and Business Support optimization.
- The practice is a global capability that cuts across all industries
- Performance Improvement Practice helps clients optimize their performance across all functions.
- Implement continuous improvement of processes and operation for better productivity and efficiency (Operational Excellence)
- Operation Excellence product suite covers a full spectrum of operation areas, from procurement and supply-chain efficiency to cutting-edge manufacturing capabilities.
- They offer a broad range of experts with deep experience in operations.
- From the C-suite to the research lab to the shop floor to the customer service center, we help clients improve every component of operations to boost the top and bottom lines.
- The practice is hiring management consultants with expertise in Manufacturing Excellence/Operations Excellence for the positions of Consultant.
- To provide timely insights to improve operations initiatives
- Quality and Service level improvements with manufacturing partners
- 7-5 years of operations consulting work experience in leading MNC Pharmacol
- People who are in client-facing consulting roles in CoC/CoE at these firms can also apply.
- MBA and BTech from a Tier 1 College