HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:569 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Consultant - Strategy & Planning - Pharma/Life Science (1-5 yrs)
Hiring Strategy & Planning (Pharma/ Life science) professional
Experience: 1-5 Years experience
- Assists businesses and other organizations to operate more efficiently by identifying and measuring problems, and recommending, customizing and implementing solutions surrounding management, technology, strategy and clinical life sciences.
- Provides advice and intellectual leadership to deliver long term, high value strategic solutions that address the most complex client issues within an area of expertise i.e. life sciences, management, data etc. Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities. Solves issues, creates value, maximizes growth and improves business performance. Uses business skills to provide objective advice and expertise and help organizations develop or implement strategies to optimize commercial or operational performance.
- Leads proposal development to deliver insightful, value-added proposals; responds to client needs; develops quantitative and qualitative analyses to develop client-specific solutions. Leads thought leadership and client building initiatives.
- Completes client presentations while assuring client satisfaction. Coaches / mentors teams; business development, and contributes to driving thought leadership. Drives superior profit while maximizing shareholder wealth. Identifies business opportunities and potential growth areas by developing plans for long term objectives.
- Prioritizes resources amongst competing demands to deliver shareholder value. Aware of industry best practices and assists in adopting. Interacts mainly with C-Suite and High-Level Executives.
Essential Functions :
- Contributes to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and recommendations.
- Conducts independent desk research using internal and external sources.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid development of recommendations; exercises informed business judgment in identifying the approach to the question.
- Conducts phone or face-to-face interviews with senior managers and executives in the client team or external stakeholders (e.g. physicians).
- Contributes to the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops.
- Takes responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables, under supervision.
- Presents to client audiences via teleconference or in face-to-face meetings.
- Builds professional relationships with members of the client team.
- Acquires deep knowledge of data sources, acting as expert advisor to other members of the consulting team.
- Proactively develops knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies.
- Assists in proposal development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.