AM - Operations at Hector & Streak
Views:2181 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Consultant - Strategy Consulting - Media & Entertainment Domain (15-20 yrs)
Core responsibilities will include:
- Growth & Margins: Defining a sound business growth strategy built on domain & process consulting strengths. Focus on growing the domain competency with higher billing rates and margins. Help in creating new business opportunities & New business wins (Revenue and Order Book)
- Practice Management: Mentor and guide a diverse team of geographically distributed Media consulting professionals across different experience levels, including their goals & objectives, career planning etc. apart from project level billing, utilizations, and allocations
- Solutions: Identifying & defining differentiated services and solutions for selected process areas within Media industry
- Partnerships: Nurture key ecosystem partnerships in key focus areas based on product evaluation/due diligence with the objective of building knowledge and networks e.g. Trade bodies, practitioner forums, industry networks etc. Explore & develop company-specific layer/extensions to the core partner offers.
- Thought leadership: Create a strong company Market Positioning - increasing the company's mindshare in the Media ecosystem (product companies, analysts and influencers) via thought leadership.
- 15 years of industry experience with the past 5 years being in a consulting position, MBA from a premier institute is a plus
- Excellent articulation skills and strong executive presence is a must.
- Exposure to IT stack specifically for Media vertical
- Functional expertise in Media specific core processes
- Demonstrated experience of working with Media industry clientele
- Digital technology exposure.
- Experience in one or more of sectors such as New age companies/platforms, Publishing, Advertising, Broadcast and Education.
- Experience or strong exposure to software lifecycles including defining downstream from a consulting engagement
- Ownership in Solution incubation and IP-creation - especially in the Media sector.
- A good mix of experience working in operations and enterprise processes of a technology company
- Good knowledge of the international markets and demand including multiple engagements across geographies
- Experience in consultative selling and creating client business case for value based pitches