AM - Operations at Hector & Streak
Views:3488 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Consultant - Strategy Consulting - Media & Entertainment Domain (15-20 yrs)
Core responsibilities will include:
- Growth & Margins: Defining a sound business growth strategy built on domain & process consulting strengths. Focus on growing the domain competency with higher billing rates and margins. Help in creating new business opportunities & New business wins (Revenue and Order Book)
- Practice Management: Mentor and guide a diverse team of geographically distributed Media consulting professionals across different experience levels, including their goals & objectives, career planning etc. apart from project level billing, utilizations, and allocations
- Solutions: Identifying & defining differentiated services and solutions for selected process areas within Media industry
- Partnerships: Nurture key ecosystem partnerships in key focus areas based on product evaluation/due diligence with the objective of building knowledge and networks e.g. Trade bodies, practitioner forums, industry networks etc. Explore & develop company-specific layer/extensions to the core partner offers.
- Thought leadership: Create a strong company Market Positioning - increasing the company's mindshare in the Media ecosystem (product companies, analysts and influencers) via thought leadership.
- 15 years of industry experience with the past 5 years being in a consulting position, MBA from a premier institute is a plus
- Excellent articulation skills and strong executive presence is a must.
- Exposure to IT stack specifically for Media vertical
- Functional expertise in Media specific core processes
- Demonstrated experience of working with Media industry clientele
- Digital technology exposure.
- Experience in one or more of sectors such as New age companies/platforms, Publishing, Advertising, Broadcast and Education.
- Experience or strong exposure to software lifecycles including defining downstream from a consulting engagement
- Ownership in Solution incubation and IP-creation - especially in the Media sector.
- A good mix of experience working in operations and enterprise processes of a technology company
- Good knowledge of the international markets and demand including multiple engagements across geographies
- Experience in consultative selling and creating client business case for value based pitches
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.