AM - Operations at Hector & Streak
Views:3838 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Consultant - Strategy Consulting - CPG/F&B/Retail Domain (15-20 yrs)
This career opportunity is with the CPG vertical. Within the Consumer Business Unit (CBU), CPG vertical focuses on driving business value by leveraging industry domain expertise for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 clients around the world covering a diverse set of industry segments including Apparel & Footwear, Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Agribusiness and Home and Personal Care
The role holder will support managing and driving the F&B (Food/Beverage) domain capability of specific client accounts across the practices of value chain optimization, direct to consumer, manufacturing and sales and marketing. The role holder will also lead client pursuits, lead new engagements and support the expansion of Domain Competency across work streams
Core responsibilities will include:
- PMO: Guide and manage engagements/work streams by providing domain support, build and nurture partnerships with key client business stakeholders. Drive opportunistic pitches leveraging right fit domain offerings to guide client's transformation initiatives in different areas
- Support Growth: Provide ongoing intelligence across workstreams and focus on growing the team domain competency with higher billing rates and margins
- Integrated People development - Collaborate with the account leadership and formulate ways to continually improve team domain capabilities
Capabilities needed :
- Domain and Consulting Capabilities. Specific to Food/Beverage
- Strong industry and consulting skills with experience in influencing value-added sales
- Big picture orientation, conceiving effective strategies to drive growth
- Analytical thinking & problem solving skills
- Ability to comprehend complex scenarios, propose effective plans & solutions in tackling challenges
Leadership & Interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive & lead the strategic execution, manage change, build relationships with clients, partners, motivate teams & achieve results
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape one's own career path.
Adaptability & Soft skills.
- Being flexible & learning to deliver in a company environment. Soft skills like Process Management, Program Management and Change Management skills critical
Other qualifications for differentiation:
- Global perspective in CPG / F&B and Retail industries
- Understands technology enablement related to shelf-to-supplier; S&OP, inventory management, demand/supply planning, fulfillment, trade funds optimization, eCommerce and direct to consumer models
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.