Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:3665 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Consultant/Sr Consultant - Process Excellence - BPO (5-12 yrs)
We are looking for Consultant/Sr. Consultant- Process Excellence for world's leading service and outsourcing UK - Based company at Gurgaon.
Our Client is a major player in a fast expanding public services and outsourcing market. Our Client operates in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America. Over 30% of its turnover comes from outside the UK, and the range of our activities varies from region to region. More than 70,000 employees deliver mission-critical services to government and private clients in over 30 countries.
Relocation Expenses involved will not be borne by the client.
Salary - Manager - Upto 13 L / AGM - 16 L - 18 L (CAN be discussed)
Education & Work Exp - Bachelors or higher education degree with overall 7 yrs - 10 yrs of experience with 2-3 years of experience in two or more of the following areas- Process Re-engineering, Value steam mapping, Lean Sigma, & Program Management
Shifts - UK Shift, 5 days working
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certified lean Six Sigma Black Belt on or before 2010
- Experience in Project management or PMP or Prince2 certified
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping
- Possesses outstanding analytic and problem solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business process.
- Analytical bend of mind in order to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.
The candidate will need to understand & comprehend client requirements and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget. Key responsibilities include-
1. Support project initiatives, including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, business processes
2. Participate in due diligence to identify processes and document SOP and draw process maps as per BPMN standards
3. Create and Analyze - AS IS" Workflows.
4. Create and Analyze - TO BE" Workflows.
5. Ability to create, execute, and maintain an - AS IS" to - TO BE" Roadmap.
6. Design Business Processes.
7. Re-Design Business Processes.
8. Document and Present Business Processes.
9. Create and Analye Business Strategies.
10. Create and Analyse Process Maps.
11. Identify Process Improvements.
12. Understand critical business and information technology risks.
13. Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related standards.
14. Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
15. Identify opportunities for improvement and bottlenecks through waste analysis and consistency analysis.
16. Analyse incoming work/demand and workload allocation methods.
- Travel may be required, must have a valid passport
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Flexible working hours
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details -
Current Location -
Ok to relocate to Gurgaon -
Valid Passport -
Ed Qualification -
Total experience -
Black Certified ( Pls specify Year) -
PMP Certified (Y/N) -
Specify the Transformation projects done and pls explain briefly your role in the same -
Domains worked in ( F& A, BFSI, Travel,etc. Pls specify in details) -
Exp in BPO -
Current Company -
Current Desgn -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice Period -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.