Team Leader at Confidential
Views:3534 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Consultant/Sr Consultant/Manager - Infrastructure/Construction (3-15 yrs)
Consultant/Sr Consultant - Ports/Oil & Gas/Process Engineering/Roads/Water Ways/Petro
Wanted core Project Management and Construction Management Candidates..
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play a lead role in engagements on Project management advisory services in multiple domains (project planning, tracking, monitoring & reporting, budgeting & cost control, project processes & systems, project reviews & assessments, contracting support & contract management) and ensuring service quality.
- Actively support leadership teams on opportunities for business development.
- Develop and mentor junior team members.
- Develop and maintain knowledge repositories and share assignment specific learning across teams.
- Create and support development of innovative approach and methodologies for improving quality of delivery, cost & time optimization, risk management and other Project parameters
EXPERIENCE & PERSONALITY:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and non-verbal)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Project Management functional knowledge and practical experiences in managing large infra/ industrial projects
- Sound technical knowledge and domain expertise; can include experience in different facets of Project management for Infrastructure and/or Industrial projects (Roads, Urban Infrastructure, Buildings, Railways, Civil Aviation, Ports/ Waterways, Power generation & transmission, mining, steel, aluminum, petroleum etc.) including Planning, monitoring & reporting/ or, Construction, quality, EHS & Commissioning /or, Procurement, Contracting & Contract Management/ Project reviews and fraud analysis
- Ability to work in a high-performance and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical, research and advisory skills, and abilities at being a fast-learner
- Client service culture and excellent relationship management skills
- Experience in using resource based Planning software's for developing baselines, EVM analysis, critical path analysis, resource leveling & risk analysis.
- Willingness to travel and extended stay at client locations
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, Power point, Primavera /MSP and working knowledge of at Risk/ risk management softwares and ERP.
- Engineering Degree in Civil/ Mechanical
- 3+ years of project management experience with the infrastructure sector / construction projects
- Candidates with MBA or Masters Degree in Project/ Construction Management are preferred with 6+ years of experience
- Project Management Professional - by Project Management Institute and/or other credentials in the field of Project Management are preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.