Recruitment Consultant at SmartServices
Views:383 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Consultant - Solution Design - Finance & Accounts Domain (12-20 yrs)
The team's contributions support pre-sales, during transition and post sales services delivery support to the clients making it one of the most important teams influencing Finance & Accounts function, and related processes of clients as part of one of the biggest business in the outsourcing market.
1. A mid-level pre-sales and practice development role who will influence, support and drive lead selling of purchasing services to C level executives of prospects & clients (across Europe, US & APAC).
2. Contributes widely in augmenting F&A thought leadership.
3. Conduct market analysis and provide opportunities assessment in F&A outsourcing, consulting and applications market
4. Understand & document client/prospect requirements (objectives, challenges, deliverables etc.) through RFx documents, emails, and other collaterals/information gathered etc.
5. Create structured F&A proposals/solutions independently and with innovative ideas
6. Present proposals/solutions to clients/prospects/internal stakeholders in a way that articulates value delivery from Infosys clearly
7. Research and bring out best practices based frameworks, approaches
8. Write F&A centric POVs, blogs and support other promotional channels to generate market visibility
9. Support F&A discovery, due diligence (DD) and transitions
10. Take up short to medium term on-site projects on consulting/billable basis as and when required (this will offshoring feasibility studies, transformation projects)
11. Travel (international and domestic sectors) for average 20% - 30% of the time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.