Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:2844 Applications:659 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Consultant - Social/Sustainability/Environmental - Consulting Firm (4-7 yrs)
A fast-paced, innovative environment, opportunity to develop and implement solutions for socially and environmentally relevant challenges, and competitive salary based on your experience and competencies. You will join a talented and diverse global team - covering 19 nationalities from a variety of backgrounds and experience in business, science, finance, technology, energy, infrastructure, law and communications.
- Play an active role in problem solving, including identifying issues, forming hypotheses, conducting well rounded research and analyses, and synthesizing them into clear project ideas.
- Produces credible, cross- disciplinary analysis and recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data, current events and partner input; structures work with some supervision
- Demonstrate a strong understanding and curiosity for the social, economic and environmental challenges confronting both society and business
- Conduct research and work with industry experts, companies, start-ups and other ecosystem partners to gather market intelligence and insights for projects
- Support development of thought leadership material and outcomes from research, analysis and synthesis of complex issues
- Actively contribute to the structure, design and delivery of projects as per budget, schedule and quality expectation
Does this sound like you?
- Master's degree from economics, business, development studies or related spheres
- 4-6 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years either functioning in a top tier strategy consulting firm or in-house corporate strategy team
- Passion for social change, and proven commitment to work in the social sector
- Experience in sectors such as sustainability, energy, healthcare, mining or waste management
- Relevant experience in roles that require excellent research, data analysis and strategic planning skills. Experience considering how solutions may impact a large range of stakeholders, is preferred
- Experience in developing new project ideas, business plans and end to end project management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with exceptional attention to details
- Strong written and verbal English communication
- Proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management tools
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, at all levels in an organization