Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:6597 Applications:1522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
Consultant - Social/Sustainability/Environmental - Consulting Firm (4-7 yrs)
A fast-paced, innovative environment, opportunity to develop and implement solutions for socially and environmentally relevant challenges, and competitive salary based on your experience and competencies. You will join a talented and diverse global team - covering 19 nationalities from a variety of backgrounds and experience in business, science, finance, technology, energy, infrastructure, law and communications.
- Play an active role in problem solving, including identifying issues, forming hypotheses, conducting well rounded research and analyses, and synthesizing them into clear project ideas.
- Produces credible, cross- disciplinary analysis and recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data, current events and partner input; structures work with some supervision
- Demonstrate a strong understanding and curiosity for the social, economic and environmental challenges confronting both society and business
- Conduct research and work with industry experts, companies, start-ups and other ecosystem partners to gather market intelligence and insights for projects
- Support development of thought leadership material and outcomes from research, analysis and synthesis of complex issues
- Actively contribute to the structure, design and delivery of projects as per budget, schedule and quality expectation
Does this sound like you?
- Master's degree from economics, business, development studies or related spheres
- 4-6 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years either functioning in a top tier strategy consulting firm or in-house corporate strategy team
- Passion for social change, and proven commitment to work in the social sector
- Experience in sectors such as sustainability, energy, healthcare, mining or waste management
- Relevant experience in roles that require excellent research, data analysis and strategic planning skills. Experience considering how solutions may impact a large range of stakeholders, is preferred
- Experience in developing new project ideas, business plans and end to end project management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with exceptional attention to details
- Strong written and verbal English communication
- Proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management tools
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, at all levels in an organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.