Consultant - Social Media Listening/360AO - FMCG/CPG (4-13 yrs)
- Support the GBS 360AO Leading the management of this Global program (good application of governance and principles in all markets).
- Responsible for conducting ad-hoc projects which includes being involved incoordination between stakeholders (sectors owners and Strategic Global Insights) and agencies if required. Kay tasks: alignment on the brief, proposal coordination, execution and delivery of results.
- Act as an expert on how different 360AO tools and vendors are used together to answer business questions in a compelling and engaging way. This expertise will include:
- Understanding the Change Compass framework and providing insights based on stakeholder request and connecting relevant data sources from 360 and Humaneyes
- 360A0 tools to analyze consumer trends from market manifestations based on Big Data
- Trendscope self-serve tool: to identity and analyze Food and Beverage trends
- Discover.ai self-serve to produce inspiring Springboards about territories and platforms based on digital conversations
- Tastewise self-serve tool that analyses restaurant menus and consumer recipes to leverage emerging trends on ingredients, visuals, pairings and themes of interest.
- AO life Empathy tool to connect with real consumers and understand their motivations and bring to life different opportunity areas.
- Coordinate brief and proposal alignment process, involving clear understanding of the issue to investigate, internal sign-off and coordination of research path in terms of tools, analysis and timings, together with external agency project scope if required.
- Execution of research projects with quality and depth of deliverables. Ensuring to - tell the story- in a compelling way, putting together all BIG data (what is happening) and THIK data (human motivations and drivers) tools at our disposal. The analyst will be the responsible for producing a - one page summary for all projects conducted.
- Manage the 360AO Portal: maintenance of the repository of use cases
- Become an expert of 360AO tools in order to develop best-practices and advanced analyses
- Helping develop training materials to elevate understanding and impact of the program in PepsiCo.
- When required connect with external key agencies working on 360AO in a collaborative approach:Black Swan Discover.ai and Tastewise
- Create and implement ways of working with GBS teams & Sectors who ask for 360AO analysis + years of experience at a CPG company, making an impact in a market research/insights/analytics, marketing, competitive intelligence or other similar function with demonstrated ability to execute projects in a complex environment with multiple constituencies. BA/BS required (Masters is a plus)
- Experience in custom qualitative and quantitative consumer research (50/50 balance of qual & quant experience). Understanding of Brand and Innovation strategy process and Insights- critical roles at each stage.
- Experience in Big Data / Social listening tools is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated skills with written communication - especially in powerpoint and email
- Strong verbal communication
- Elevated ability to train others on Insights analytics
- Organizational Savvy
- Able to influence and work through others to effectively navigate organization while ensuring that necessary stakeholders are informed and educated
- Global savvy to work across cultures and time zones
Project Management :
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive with excellent project management skills.
- Proven experience of planning and conducting research projects achieving goals and objectives
- Skillset to work across functions of Insights, Marketing and external partners.
- Organized: Capable of juggling multiple projects, priorities and stakeholders, ensure delivery while proactively managing trade-offs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and overcome challenges
- Ability to influence local insights partners in their ways of working
- Self-starter strategic thinker: capable of taking broad questions and open briefs and turning them intro a roadmap, outputs and business impact.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.