Consultant - Social Impact Advisory - Education/Government/Livelihoods/WASH/Health (2-5 yrs)
- Manage the assigned projects in order to meet the project objectives within budget and the allotted time frame and report promptly any operational concerns.
- Responsible for running and supervising the programs at all stages of the project management cycle.
- Provide strong leadership of the assigned projects, working to ensure both short and long-term positive impacts and outcomes for the beneficiaries
- Continuously monitor and supervise project activities, evaluating progress through outputs and impacts using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Develop new proposals, linked to the assessed needs and gaps.
- Ensure projects are implemented in line with donor requirements
- Develop appropriate and supportive communication structures with relevant stakeholders
- Develop a program plan, ensure its smooth implementation, and manage the team's performance of project tasks and activities
- Coordinate with other technical departments to ensure a common approach, synergy and sharing of information
- Prior consulting experience of having worked in the role specific sector is preferred.
- Ability to engage with clients, funders and knowledge partners is key.
- Strategic thinking and understanding of implementation challenges on ground is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office,especially excellent understanding of PowerPoint & Excel is a must.
- Self-starter, ability to work in unstructured and dynamic environments.
- Adapatvie, Agile and Nimble
- Savvy with communication channels
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant domain