Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:1589 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Consultant - Senior Survey Programmer (2-5 yrs)
As a Survey Programmer, you will be the expert in delivering projects based on client specifications, timeframes and within expected quality levels. The position requires an organized, detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and overcome challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Programming complex online questionnaires based on the materials provided by the client (this includes survey scripting, managing languages, reporting)
- Cooperatively work with Project Managers to deliver projects meeting client needs, within prescribed time frames
- Adhere to - Right First Time- policy for quality control, accurate and always striving for perfection
- Assist other Survey Programmers when workload requires
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Capable of working independently on projects and collaborating as a strong team member
- Confirmit or Decipher programming experience required, 2+ years preferred
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience working with MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced English language skills
- Attention to detail, analytical problem solver
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required for client services
- Must have the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects for on time delivery
- Committed to extended work hours when necessary to reach goals.
- Flexible towards changes in day to day planning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.