Consultant/Senior Consultant - Supply Chain/Sourcing & Procurement Domain - Consulting Firm (3-8 yrs)
Sourcing & Procurement (Contract governance and Invoice management) / senior consultant
Client : MNC consulting company
Job Description :
- We are looking for Consultants/Sr. Consultants for its Supply Chain Operations practice, who has a professional background and career interest in Supply Chain Consulting in procurement area, predominantly in contract governance and invoice management
- The candidate must be driven, energetic and analytical with great interpersonal skills and willingness to be part of a fast paced work environment.
- These positions will work closely with and report to a Senior Manager or Manager. The primary duties will depend on the project scope and the candidate's specific role within the team.
- Most roles require high level of face to face interaction with clients, ability to perform analytical work (Excel/Access/SQL, etc) and present recommendations via PowerPoint/other formats to senior leadership team.
- You will work with Senior Staff from our clients to design and deliver actionable supply chain design solutions an products.
- Your primary roles will be to review and validate data, build optimization models, run scenarios, and develop output reports.
Position responsibilities are as follows :
- Solid subject matter expertise in supply chain procurement area, predominantly in contract governance and invoice management
- Work closely with the project manager to gather, manipulate, analyze, summarize and report client data
- Collaborate with client teams to identify, diagnose, communicate and resolve issues with data
- Identify and communicate issues that may impact project schedule or quality
- Contribute to the design of the optimization model; build models according to specifications
- Own parts of the analysis and drive them to completion, involving the client and project manager as appropriate
- Develop comprehensive output reports from optimization scenarios
- Work closely with the project manager to design, develop, and integrate material for client presentations
- Support the project manager during presentations to the client
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Impeccable integrity, passion for supply chain consulting, creative, and energetic
- Significant and documented project experience involving solution design and implementation
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and take initiative
- Commitment to personal growth, practice growth, and client success on every project
The ideal candidate will :
- Hold a Master's degree (MBA) with commerce background or equivalent from a leading institution in industrial engineering, operations research, supply chain management, logistics, or related major
- Previous external consulting experience is mandatory. Experience in supply chain consulting or a project-based role at a Fortune 500 company is preferred
- Have two or more years of experience in using quantitative methods to analyze supply chain decisions
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering results as a part of a project team (focus on supply chain network design is preferred)
- Exposure to Lllamasoft Supply Chain Guru, JDA Supply Chain Strategist, and/or IBM LogicNet Plus, or similar supply chain modelling environments or any other equivalent IT tools
- Have superior and creative problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have advanced skills in managing large data via relational databases
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently and work well under tight timelines