Seniorr IT Recruiter at Anlage
Views:92 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Consultant/Senior Consultant - SAP EWM - IT (3-10 yrs)
Skill - SAP EWM
Exp - 3-10 years
Location: Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune
Work Model-Hybrid (3 days work from office / 2 days work from home. Eventually will become 5 days work from the office which may happen anytime)
- Bachelors or Master's Degree is required
- 3-10 years of industry experience
- Organization Structure of EWM
- Master Data (Product master, SCU, Business Partners)
- Integration of ERP to EWM ( Knowledge of Embedded EWM in S/4 will be beneficial)
- Inbound Processing( Goods Receipts, Put Away) in distributed environment
- Outbound Processing ( Pick Pack and Goods Issues)
- Internal Warehouse Movements for Replenishment and Rearrangement
- Physical Inventory
- Warehouse Monitoring, Reporting and Exception Handling.
- Post Processing Framework ,Forms and Printing (Output management)
- Integration with Other applications and modules (PP, MM, Ariba and/or others)
- Knowledge of Wave Management, Cross Docking, Kitting, VAS is added advantage
- Knowledge of Fiori Apps is recommended.
- Worked on at least one implementation project of the most recent version
- Should have run Blueprint Workshop and should be able to map Business Processes to SAP.
- Should have Industry Experience.
- Good Communication Skills
Work you'll do :
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Work with small and large teams.
- Conduct workshops.
- Good hands-on capability to independently develop good quality deliverable.
- Communicate effectively with Project manager, team members and Client.
- Present and discuss work results clearly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.