Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Corpxcel Corporate Consulting Solutions
Views:1108 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Risk/Internal Audit - Big4 (2-8 yrs)
Required: Relevant experience in Risk - Internal Audit with Big4 accounting firm is a must.
The opportunity :
The objective of our advisory risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract. You will be responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, IFC, Clause 49 assistance.
Your key responsibilities :
- Execution on client engagement
- Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Handling data analytics - Access, ACL etc.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem solving technique.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
To qualify for the role you must have :
- A CA or master's degree in Science or master's degree in arts or master's in business, accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- A minimum of 2-8 years of experience of relevant IA experience
- Bring your significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements:
(a) assessing internal controls frameworks, including testing of design and operational effectiveness.
(b) developing risk remediation strategies.
(c) performing and interpreting gap analysis
(d) experience in Enterprise Resource Management and related risk analysis, process analytics, and business intelligence.