Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:230 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Risk/Audit/Fund Accounting - Financial Services (8-12 yrs)
Consultant Risk/Audit - Fund Accounting
Job Description :
We are hiring Consultant or Senior Consultant - Risk / Audit - Fund Accounting (Hedge Fund / Private Equity) for our Financial Services client based at Pune.
- Overall experience of 8-10 years of experience in Fund administration with at least 4 years in Fund Accounting domain.
- Experience in Risk & Audit roles.
- Bachelors degree with emphasis in Accounting, Master degree or a CA would be a plus
- Should be flexible for shifts and extended working hours.
- The FA Control Consultant is a proactive role responsible for oversight of the operational control structure of the business units within FA. The Control Consultant provides proactive leadership and guidance to staff partners to strengthen controls, ensure compliance and mitigate operational risk.
- This Individual Contributor role which reports to the C&IS Control Lead will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop knowledge and experience of a dynamic environment spread across all investment vehicles and markets.
- Understand & gauze the control environment of end to end fund administration process.
- Lead the development of controls and measures to identify excessive operational risk and/or control problems at an early stage and ensures that immediate measures are taken to maintain quality and efficiency standards via effective & regular Sample testing.
- Act as an escalation point for risk and control related matters for the entire department and be seen as a trusted advisor to business on Control issues.
- Assist with reviewing all operational losses within the department, analyzing for trends/root causes. Recommend and implement controls, solutions and training.
- Effective reporting of Control environment for the business unit.
- Serve as department assistant for all audits and regulatory examinations. Track and monitor all audit report and regulatory examination findings to ensure all open issues are resolved and closed in a timely manner.
- Liaising effectively with Global control groups to drive the control agenda.
- Acute Reasoning and Analytical abilities.
- Stakeholder Management.
- In-depth understanding of Fund Administration business.
- Ability to see through data to understand root cause of any issue.