Assistant Manager - Search & Selection at SUCCESSWRKS HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:4489 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Project Management - Learning Domain - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-10 yrs)
- Lead workshop participants through discovery-based learning programs and facilitate participants- understanding of relevant business or leadership topics.
- Collaborate with small internal teams to create content for customized business simulations and other discovery learning solutions and programs.
- Conduct client interviews to develop an understanding of their company's business challenges and what their people need to think and do differently to address those challenges.
- Manage client accounts and look for new opportunities for add-on business.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with clients across varying industries.
- Become a valued strategic partner for our clients.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- MBA from a Tier 1 Business School
- Post-undergraduate work experience of 5-10 years, not including internships
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills with a fluent command of English and preferably one other Asian language
- Experience from one of our focus industries (Banking, Insurance, FMCG, Pharma) is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A desire for extensive travel (up to 50% of the year, both domestic and international)
- A hunger to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of a client organization
- A mature and professional demeanor