Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:3555 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Process Optimization - Investment Bank (7-16 yrs)
We have the following requirement with our Investment Banking client in Bangalore
Consultant / Senior Consultant - Process Optimization
You will be a member of the Process Optimisation Team which has a broad responsibility for identifying and driving global process and efficiency improvements, including analytical process modelling and design, using industry recognised risk, analysis and modelling techniques.
- Working with operational teams in all parts of the business to analyse, review, identify and document business improvement opportunities and strategies including process design as required.
- Planning, coordinating and consulting with both business and project teams to ensure delivery in a co-ordinated, consistent and effective manner.
- Ability to drive cross functional projects to deliver improvement in efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Act as a source of structured change management and process improvement expertise.
- Provide business partners and business leadership with independent consultation and support in the delivery of business change opportunities and recommendations.
- Deliver progress / status related reporting to senior management and committee structures asrequired.
- Identify, understand and manage inter project dependencies, risks and issues.
- Ensure integrity and consistency in all initiatives and allocated tasks.
- Understand and adapt to changing roles within the business and industry.
- When appropriately trained, demonstrate usage of Six Sigma and Lean Sigma tools and techniques and maintain an up to date knowledge of change management skills and techniques.
- Act as a mentor and advocate to business partners and leadership to promote and encourage continuous process & efficiency improvements.
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver process changes across jurisdictions / locations.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE :
- Overall 7-10 years of work experience and 3-5 years of relevant fund industry experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and influencing skills with an ability to work with Partners at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong change and project management skills.
- Objective, open-minded, innovative thinker and change advocate.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach with strong attention to detail.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt/Master BlackBelt (beneficial, but not required as Six Sigma training will be provided).
In case you wish to apply for this role, please feel free to write to me or call me on 7410005864.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.