Consultant/Senior Consultant - Price Benchmarking/Market Price Intelligence - IT Infrastructure Sector (3-6 yrs)
- The Benchmark & Market Price Intelligence - Consultant / Sr Consultant holds significant roles in client engagements and will be required to communicate professionally on all levels of team and provider contact.
- Key responsibilities will involve managing benchmarking engagements and projects using project management skills, project planning and mapping, facilitating meetings, and ensuring timely completion of all engagements.
- Understand the various Price Models within the PB Tool relating to the IT Infrastructure business.
- Review and analyse contracts / RFPs / RFIs. Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data and create business scenarios.
- Demonstrate proficiency in navigating all internal & external resources to validate key components of a customer's/market requirements to assure prompt and accurate price quotes.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skilfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Liaise with onsite consultants to provide clear, concise, and accurate responses to pricing questions from the subscribers.
- Coordinate with Pricing Model stakeholders and maintain a comprehensive agenda for outstanding requests that follow and demonstrate the overall pricing integrity of individual exception requests.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.