Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2428 Applications:628 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:345
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Power & Utility (2-8 yrs)
Job Expectations :
- Ability to manage and execute multiple business consulting engagements particularly those related to supporting power sector utilities and regulatory authorities. Direct experience of working on projects supported by donor/funding agencies
- Good knowledge and understanding of the working of the Indian Power Sector
- Maintain client relations on specific projects; support and coordinate with the team leader on various project activities
- Knowledge of Business Case Development and Proposal Development
- A Self-starter, with proven energy and initiative in overcoming obstacles, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Good team working skills, with strong ability to build co-operative working relationships across various teams
- The job may also involve travelling to different locations, both India and outside.
Must have experience in regulatory assignments (filing of tariff petitions, true up petitions, support in responding to queries asked by the Commission, regulatory and commercial support. APTEL related work etc.) for Discoms.
Key Requirement :
- Must have minimum 2-8 years of work experience in the Power Sector on utility management and regulatory aspects supporting utilities, private entities and donor agencies
- Must have good Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Should have very good project management skills with ability to manage and work with large teams
- Must have good knowledge of MS office (Excel, Power Point and Word)
- High maturity level and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
Minimum Qualification :
- MBA or equivalent degree with a graduate degree in Engineering or Economics or Equivalent streams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.