Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager - Shared Services - GBS (2-8 yrs)
Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager - Shared Services (GBS)
We are currently seeking applications for Global business services division of a BIG4.
Please note: for Con/Sr.con role we are looking at people who are available to join immediately or max 30days
The responsibilities of current role may include:
- Lead multiple complex technology led transformation programs
- Drive the program management including timelines and schedule
- Help clients across the GBS lifecycle - Feasibility to Innovation
- Analyze technology/process footprint of shared service centers, identify ways to expand the reach and control, and identify opportunities for transformation
- Understand and analyze impact of various technologies in area of Data, Cloud, Emerging technologies and assist the shared service centers in setting up an operating model to drive programs involving such technologies.
- Establish and optimize best practices, including processes, tools, templates and systems for use in vendor management, from vendor evaluation thru selection, contracting, negotiations, vendor services implementation and ongoing performance monitoring and management
- Act as a subject matter expert, and contribute to the development of vendor management policies, processes, training materials and tools
- Assist leadership to take strategic decisions
- Assist in presales in proposal support activities.
- Identify challenges and risks of running such programs and mitigation steps
- Work closely and collaboratively with teams to analyze client operations, gather data, brainstorm potential options, and make recommendation
- Conduct appropriate market research and analysis to provide insights to client team
- Communicate analysis, recommendations and status updates in both written and oral communication with internal and client team
- Mentor and lead the team for the same.
- Help manage, build and effectively leverage client relationships
- This role is based out in Bangalore
- A strong and demonstrated interest in consulting specially in thinking through large and complex exercises with 2- 8 years of experience.
- Strong understanding of technologies like Data Analytics & Engineering, Cloud, SaaS based solutions, experience in GIC's and shared services advisory will be a plus
- Prior experience in driving client engagements and programs. Experience in dealing with clients on a day-to-day basis and managing client interactions independently.
- Experience of executing technology led transformation programs.
- Develop point of views and support in thought leadership
- Strong experience of service delivery.
- Exposure to technologies like AWS, Azure, Data Analytics and Engineering tools is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership qualities and the ability to mentor consultants and junior team members.
- Act as a subject matter expert in relevant areas
- Lead and drive steerco and governance meetings.
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently
- Expertise in one or more share services functions such as Finance, HR, Procurement, IT operations/ processes is preferred
- Working exposure in Data science, Machine learning, Computer vision, NLP and other emerging technologies will be a plus
- Proficient user of Microsoft suite (advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- This role involves travel.
Key Skills :
- Good networking and influencing skills
- Good business awareness, understanding the broader context in which delivery has an impact on overall business performance.
- Develop opportunities to cross sell and drive account expansion.
- Actively seeking opportunities for growth, share knowledge and experiences with others
- Understand objectives for clients , align own work to objectives and set personal priorities
- Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence senior stakeholders
- Confident leadership and influencing style, being able to make an immediate impact with client stakeholders
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with the key client stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail while keeping the broader picture in scope.
- Excellent engagement, presentation, influencing and communication skills.
- Strength in holding others accountable, particularly peers and senior leadership.
- Strength in building and managing a complex network of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to manage ambiguity, and a preparedness to take on what is necessary to get things done.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.