Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:6967 Applications:642 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager - Healthcare Analytics (2-10 yrs)
Bachelor's/Masters degree from a reputed institute in Data Science, Data Analytics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Statistics, Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics
A total of 7-10 years of work experience in analytics with a minimum of 3 years in Healthcare industry
Our team is a blend of data scientists and deal professionals teaming to bring targeted commercial insights through a blend of industry specific experience and cutting-edge data science techniques. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in one or both of the following areas:
- Proven understanding and success within Deals environment
- Managing high performing technical teams, comprising data scientists, database administrators, data analysts, and / or data visualization specialists, etc.
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and working under time sensitive client deadlines
- Understanding of financial statements, business cycles (Revenue, supply chain, etc.), business diligence, and valuation, etc.
- Analyzing or managing accounting, financial, transactional data, and statistical methods in support of data analysis
- Experience in healthcare analytics and/or healthcare operations; In particular, experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Pharmaceutical industry: Experience in commercial operations like sales territory alignment, sales force compensation strategy, multi-channel strategy
- Pharmaceutical industry: Experience in R&D operations like clinical site selection, clinical sites monitoring
- Health Insurance (Payer): Experience in working on healthcare claims data for various analysis related to (but not limited to) care management, utilization management, fraud, abuse and wastage analysis, population health management
- Health Insurance (Payer): Experience in working on marketing initiatives for health care insurance companies
- Healthcare providers: Experience in working with provider claims data
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of data extraction/transformation, analytics, and visualization approaches
- High degree of collaboration, ingenuity, and innovation to apply tools and techniques to address client questions
- Advanced skills in the following: Alteryx, Tableau and Excel
- Strong track record with leveraging business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, etc.) to turn data into insights
- Working knowledge of performing data ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), and experience with SQL, Alteryx, Power Query and other agile technologies
- Experience working with relational databases
- Knowledge and experience with programming: Python, R, SQL, etc.
- Exposure to advanced analytics methodologies such as Regression (Linear, Logistic, etc.), Cluster Analysis, CART/CHAID, etc.
- Knowledge of modern big data approaches preferred: e.g. PySpark, Apache Spark, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL, Azure ML, R, Python, Java, etc.