Associate Recruitment Consultant at Techsist
Views:280 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager - Direct Taxation - Big4 (1-12 yrs)
We are Hiring for One of the Big 4.
ROLE : Consultant/Sr. Consultant/Manager
- Preparation and filing of return of income, TDS returns, other returns forms and other compliance under the Income tax Act;
- Undertaking technical research on income-tax provisions impacting the taxation of clients;
- Preparing submissions in relation to assessment, lower withholding proceeding, appellate proceedings etc in the case of clients and support seniors in representation before the income-tax authorities;
- Appearing before the income-tax authorities concerning the clients matters;
- Support in handling administrative responsibilities for clients allocated to you such as engagement letters, internal QRM, filing of client papers, billing follow-up, etc;
- Client responsibilities: Conduct the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with client expectations and as defined by the terms and conditions of the contract;
- Exhibit positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Work constructively with team to evaluate and improve personal and team performance.
- Contribute and leverage knowledge from individuals, databases and other sources.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Participate in executing work within a group by assisting and delivering work effectively, and teaming to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
- Ensure that the areas of work assigned are executed in accordance with the work programme and the firm's methodologies and guidance, and professional standards.
- Use electronic working papers, efficiently including various software applications and sources of knowledge in an appropriate manner to conduct research.
- Acquire and demonstrate competence in technical knowledge, and compliance process by keeping up to date on trends, developments and technical authorities and apply them to moderately complex situations.
- Analyze and convert data into a tax product and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the product.
- Where applicable thoroughly check documents and make available for tax inspections in an appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.