Consultant/Senior Consultant - Leadership Hiring - Executive Search Firm (5-12 yrs)
Role Description :
Positive Moves Consulting is seeking a motivated Senior Executive Search Consultant to lead and coordinate the talent search process to support open mandates. The position will work closely with engagement principal and the leadership team to meet the organization's ambitious growth goals.
- The senior consultant will assist with 360-degree aspects of executive search - business development, sales, and recruiting executive talent (senior executives to c-suite), across various industries & functions.
- The senior consultant will actively research, source, headhunt and interact with a diverse variety of potential candidates.
- In addition, the position will apply a research-based approach to understand the client's industry, draw talent analogs from the competitive landscape, assist in creating industry points of view, and adopt a solution-based approach to address client's talent needs.
- The senior consultant will be a part of our Mumbai team and play a critical role in achieving the ambitious revenue goals year over year, while delivering excellent service to our clients.
- This is a full-time position, based out of Mumbai, and is an opportunity for a determined individual to help in transforming a one-of-a-kind, fast paced executive search organization.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute search strategy, perform primary and secondary research, construct target lists of companies and candidates, contact high-potential candidates, write position specifications, conduct candidate interviews and document candidate qualifications and references.
- Develop industry network with potential and existing candidates and gather market intelligence.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of market trends within specific industries. Apply knowledge of market trends to assist in candidate assessments.
- Manage and execute a portfolio of mandates across sectors, geographies, functions and levels.
- Maintain process compliance through progress trackers, regular reviews and internal operational protocols.
- Contribute to the overall firm strategy and business development goals.