Partner at CA Careers.Com
Views:107 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Internal Audit - Insurance & Asset Management Domain (1-5 yrs)
Consultant - Senior consultant - Internal Audit (Insurance & Asset Management Domain)
Key Responsibilities :
- Spearhead internal client facing teams and guide them on solution delivery. Independently lead smaller modules of the engagement
- Identify, assess and monitor risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy and identify opportunities to improve business processes
- Assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk
- Assist team members in developing technical and professional competency. Coach, train and support consultants in the team.
- Independently execute assignments. Typical assignments comprise of conducting reviews of systems, internal controls, re-engineering processes, documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, and cost & working capital optimization.
- Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the management team
- Manage multiple assignments and related project internal teams
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests
- Establish deep relationships with client personnel (at appropriate levels) by understanding client's perspective
- Assist clients with testing internal process controls and developing internal audit plans
- Assess the current state of an organization's internal control/Sarbanes-Oxley Act framework and help clients drive value and efficiency in their internal controls by implementing leading practices
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Participate in sales and support business development initiatives.
Desired Profile :
- Understand the current accounting principles and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT)
- Knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies, including flowcharting, preferably in insurance sector.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Knowledge of Companies Act 2013
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications. Prior project management and supervisory skills required.
- Strong internal personnel, analytical skills and management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress. Open to travel as per client requirements