Recruitment Specialist at Pidgin Consulting
Views:570 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Internal Audit - Big4 (2-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, vendor risk reviews, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance, operational risk management
- Responsible to discuss with risk owners for identification and assessment of key risks and development of mitigation plans
- Perform gap assessments by conducting detailed walkthroughs with process owners and identifying opportunities for automation, process transformation
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Dash boarding and visualization on Power BI/ Tableau
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI.
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem-solving technique.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution /methodology development.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.