Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisors Private Limited.
Views:204 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Internal Audit (2-4 yrs)
Your key responsibilities:-
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
Required Qualification - CA, Semi CA, MBA-Finance, Certified Internal Auditor