Client Manager at EDGE Executive Search
Views:392 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Insurance (5-12 yrs)
Consultant/Senior Consultant - Insurance
- India's marquee global technology & consulting company. They are an international flag-bearer of technical and managerial excellence.
- With offices around the globe, the company has a comprehensive presence across multiple segments of the technology product and service industries as well as a blue-chip roster of clients for their Consulting engagements. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
The Job :
- Complex consulting assignments in strategy, process, and transformation in the global Insurance industry.
- This is a client-facing role in which you will have end-to-end responsibility for the management and delivery of distributed assignments. The role will be hands-on and could include the responsibility to manage teams.
Your Profile :
- You must be an MBA from a respected business school or an M. Tech with a good academic track record and 5-12 years of post-qualification experience in Consulting and Strategy, the majority of which is with the Insurance sector. Experience must include complex consulting and problem-solving assignments in Life and Annuity Insurance industry across product lines.
- Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations strongly preferred, including experience in process improvement in business operations, including analysis of current state, root cause analysis, developing insights, identifying solutions, and designing future states.
Key experience areas must include Optimizing various parts of Life Insurance Operations (New Business and Underwriting, Policy Servicing and Claims) by using one or more of the following :
- Process re-engineering
- Process re-imagining
- Business process outsourcing
- Automating using various tools and technologies
- RPA, Process Mining tools, Intelligent OCR, Workflow/Case Mgmt., Rules Engines, etc.